Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Goodwood - Reports & Pictures

Site Manager

As I type this the Goodwood entrants will be preparing themselves for their next practice runs. I've set up a gallery for everyone's pictures at http://my.lotussevenclub.com/Pictures/EventPictures.aspx. When adding pictures select Speed Championship 2009/Round 1 - Goodwood from the Album list.

It would be great to read your reports too. Tales from the experienced and the not so experienced are often good reads. We already have a couple of sprinters that have set up blogs at my.lotussevenclub.com and there's room for plenty more. Chris, as a first-timer at sprinting, I'd love to see what you make of it all.

Guidelines for using my.lotussevenclub.com in my sig.

Barry

my site hints and tips

I've uploaded a few pictures to Flickr - See here. If you fancy any, feel free to take a copy.

My first time spectating at a sprint event. Arrived midday and stayed until 15:15 when they couldn't get the timing markers working again. Sods law made it all back up and running just as I'd buckled up and started to pull away!

The sun went behind a few clouds through the day but all in the weather was good and the track looked dry.

David

I'll upload a few to the L7C page above soon. Is there a way to bulk upload?

Edited by - Gingerbread Man on 25 Apr 2009 19:09:37