Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Watch Winders

RoyH

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Harrrrrrrrrrrrharrrrrrrrrrrrrharrrrrrrrrrrrrharrrrrrrrrrrrrharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Harrrrrrrrrrrrharrrrrrrrrrrrrharrrrrrrrrrrrrharrrrrrrrrrrrrharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee

Edited by - RoyH on 20 Apr 2009 21:07:07

"Which oil" When I made a "oh not again" comment then poster got very annoyed and accused me of being in a clique!

Me, a clique! I'm one of those all on my own.

A dearly departed friend once asked me (we had been through about 3/4 of a firkin of Speckled Hen and it was 4am) "do you want to join the "Bradfield Cult?". I responded with a loud YES (well maybe a "hic" as well.

He then said that I was the first member to join as it was an automatic bar if you asked what it was.

So Mat and I are the only members of the Bradfield Cult, only he's no longer with us, so that makes me the sole member.

Anyone want to join the Bradfield Cult?

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

You and your seven toThe French Blatting Company Limited

twas in bradfield not so long ago ,

parked outside the old homestead then wandered rund the resivoirs

Anyway Clineque is supposed to be good make up , why do look so wrinkly if you are part of it?

I drink to make you seem intresting