Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Thinking of selling my Hayabusa 7

The Pikey

Due to a mental problem I am 90% sure I will be offering my Busa 7 for sale at Stoneleigh. I have always had projects on the go and not having anything to build currently has got me thinking so I am now pricing a V6 and a Hartley V8 build.

My Busa is ultra high spec and was build from all new parts (apart from the diff) It's on a 58 plate and has done 2000 miles. I'll be asking 28k ish depending on what the buyer wants included in the sale.

Jason

Edited by - jason fletcher on 18 Apr 2009 18:11:01

Jason,

Stop & have a really good hard think before you sell your lovely Busa, after all the hard work & money put into building your car it would be a real shame to see her go ☹️ *rolleyes*

But for anyone after the ultimate sprint & hillclimb Seven, best get in quick before he comes to his sense's *smile* *thumbup*

Darren

I'm slowly coming to terms with spending the money on a Hartley build *smokin* I doubt Blatchat is the place to flog my current 7 so when I am 100% sure about the new project then I'll launch it on Pistonheads and see what happens. Either way, I'm really looking forward to Stoneleigh so I won't sell it before then.

J