Lotus Seven Club Track Day - Oulton Park 14th July 2009

Jude

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Peter

wasn't sure you got it as I've been having trouble with my club email address lately

Geoff *smile*

still some places left for those still thinking about coming and hpefully the weather wil be as good as last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Big THANKS to Goeff, Mav and the rest of the crew for thoroughly enjoyable day which ran like clockwork despite the odd costly (ouch!) incident.

It was great to see faces old and new and catch up on happenings between sessions. We look forward to Cadwell in September and hope to see you there.

Dave & Diane.

Dave H.

Mad about S77ENS

Yes I'll add my *thumbup* for another fantastic day. Well done to Geoff Judith Martin and all the others who helped make this a great day. Just to top it off Steve & I blagged our way onto the 7.30 ferry from Liverpool so much better than hanging around till 02.15 in Heysham.

See you at Cadwell.

Matthew

Another *thumbup* from me. Organisation as always was spot on so thanks and well done to Geoff and all the team.

This was my first track day after a three year lay off and the "buzz" was back. I had a fantastic day and even quite enjoyed the soaking I got driving back home!

Hope the guy who had the off is able to get his car sorted without too much financial pain. At least there was no serious injury involved.

Hope to see you all again soon *smile*

Steve

Superlight #63

Yet another big *thumbup* for the organisers!

Thanks to all the guys in the Red Group for some great driving, demonstrating good use of mirrors, being all being very quick and showing me the correct racing lines and how to keep off the kerbs...well I tried!! 😬

Roll on Cadwell!!

Tony

L7 EVL *evil*

All echoed - great first day at a club trackday.

Pity I was too late for a place at Cadwell. Hopefully I can get my head around a 4 hour tow to get to Anglesey in October. Next couple of days will be normal days with other cars - not sure that it will be the same......