Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Banner Battery supplier E Sussex/Kent

Casey

After 4 weeks of not using my came to start it (removed conditioner) and clickety click clickety click. Recharged battery just in case conditioner not doing it's job properly but still will not start. All is fine when 'jumped', so starter etc OK so I guess it is time for a new battery - but where can I find one fairly locally? Searched the web and these pages but only comes up with CC and @£70 + plus a bit of a trek had hoped that I could source a replacement more locally.

Have yet to try local Motor Factors.

I am based nr Hastings.

..... and by the way does any body know if Yoko A021 tyres are still available. My few enquiries seem to suggest that the answer might be no - or is this another 'local' issue.

Somewhat keen to get back on the road so any help will be appreciated.

Richard H

40th Anniversary No 3

Thanks to all for these few leads. Battery may not be the problem after all! Just wish it was as it is nice and straight forward. Much quicker than trying to track down other starter?solenoid?earthing?ECU?fuses? esp when sparky bits are generally the bits that I avoid through lack of knowledge.

Looking at the number of us with the same problem, maybe I will start to pull together the hundreds of possible answers and create a one stop shop for all suffering now and many more in the future!!!. Is it only the K series that suffers from this problem?

Richard H

40th Anniversary No 3