Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Long 4 -1 Caterham Race Exhaust

Geoff Wilcx

Complete system - 4 primary pipes - collector and race silencer. Also black Caterham Heat Shield complete with all clamps.

Was a great update to my standard 1.6K - only removed as I needed PowerSpeed system to bring the best out of my DVA K05 upgrade.

The silencer was repacked about 600 miles ago and has a few scars on the bottom - these are not visible when the heat sheild is fitted.

The Heat Shield is only 3 months old and has only done road miles whilst running in the new engine.

Looking for £230 for everything.

My Winter '08 Upgrade was to a screaming DVA K05.

www.geoffwilcoxphotography.co.uk

First dibs please (sorry for the double dibs - but not sure yet which system would suit me best).

Can you mail me some pics *wink*

TIA *thumbup*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Flanders AO - l7C.flanders.ao@telenet.be

Seems like this isn't the exhaust configuration that would suit my set-up best ☹️

Anyway, good luck selling it *thumbup*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Flanders AO - l7C.flanders.ao@telenet.be

Hi Paul - equally enjoyable talking to you - its got your name on - speak to you on Friday and look forward to seeing you on Sunday - hopefully before Lunchtime so I can take SHMBO out for a lunchtime blat and a spot of lunch.....Rgds G

My Winter '08 Upgrade was to a screaming DVA K05.

www.geoffwilcoxphotography.co.uk