Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

SLR cams

V7 SLR

In my never-ending search for more power I have a pair of mint condition cams straight out of V7SLR for sale £150.

The reason I'm selling is because I am buying into the silly-bhp pissing contest and have a pair of more aggressive cams lined up to compliment my potentially-monster-DVA-VHPD head.

The cams I'm selling are no use for VVC-head owners. They are in mint condition because I've had a dry sump from new and have therefore never had any oil-delivery problems. Before the DVA conversion, these cams gave me 200bhp, and they're gentle (comparatively) on the valve-train.

The money will go towards my next RR session to get the most out of the new cams.

Nig: 07973 347791

Worcs L7 club joint AO

Membership No.id=red> 4379id=blue>

There's a chap interested in them, but asks if I need to supply my old springs and caps. According to the K-series bible, the VHPD caps won't work with converted hydraulic followers. Support ring diameter too small I think. He also asked if there was anything special about the standard VHPD springs. As they're single coils I'm tempted to venture a "no" without really knowing. I can say that they are the same diameter as standard springs though, so he will be able to retain his current caps.

I'll find out about the springs... unless anyone else can qualify?

Worcs L7 club joint AO

Membership No.id=red> 4379id=blue>