Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Books

Rob Morris

Decided to sell a few of my Caterham based books (ALL in first class condition) £5 each or £20 the lot (plus postage at cost)

1) Lotus Seven (restoration / preparation / Maintenance) by Tony Weale

2) Kit Car Performance Roadsters - Great pblications featuring in depth details on ALL Lotus / Caterham kits (i.e. Cterham, Tiger, Dax etc)

3) Lotus Caterham Gold Portfolio 1957 - 1989

4) Lotus Caterham Gold Portfolio 1974 - 1995

5) Lotus the legend

Good luck 😬

How about £25 for the lot, incl. P&P to Belgium ...

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Flanders AO - l7C.flanders.ao@telenet.be

Hang on - Bruno (slider) has offered £25 with P&P.

Ivaan above is interested too it seems - a price?

I would like to offer £30 plus P&P (just to spite Slider.... *tongue* 😬)

White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

Seems like this is starting to look like EBay ...

Btw, is there a buy it now option - can we pay using paypal *tongue*

More serious now : I offered £25 incl. P&P, but would like to change that to £20 excl. P&P

Think this is what you were asking, no *wink*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

I have to say that I'm not impressed with this at all.

The books were offered at £5 each or £20 for the lot. I put in the 1st offer for one of the books - and now seem to have lost out.

Why advertise them for sale individually in the 1st place if it was never really an option?

I have to say that I'm not impressed with this at all.

The books were offered at £5 each or £20 for the lot. I put in the 1st offer for one of the books - and now seem to have lost out.

Why advertise them for sale individually in the 1st place if it was never really an option?

Mmm ... difficult one, since the seller did specify (in a 2nd post) his preference for selling the lot in one go at a time you were the only interested person ... 😳

Anyway, I also understand your point of view ... so would be quite happy to take the remaining four if the first one went to you, no problem with me *thumbup*

Rob ... up to you now 😬

Folks,

Fear that these are causing too much hassle! Originally just thought I would sell off some of my Caterham books, but realise that they are more desirable than expected (glad I didn't list them all as intended at first).

Feel best thing is that I withdraw them from sale and put them back on the shelf to stop the hassle / stress.......! Sorry folks, but put them on Blat Chat originally to make selling hassle free whilst keeping them in the family so to speak...!

PS. Others that I considered selling were

"Lotus Seven Andrew Morland"

"Caterham Sevens Chris Rees" (my personal favorite - stunning book)

"Lotus and Caterham Seven" John Tipler

"The Magnificent 7" Chris Rees (original version with reference to my old Seven 20427)

Anyway, sorry for any hassle / stress caused, but I think it's best that I return them to the bookcase.

SORRY *confused*