Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Printers - Free

Andrew Walker

Hello 😬

I have a couple of 'All-in-One' computer printers / fax / scanner / copiers that I'd like to give away. The deal is that they are free, but I'm not getting involved in posting them, so we would have to arrange for them to be collected.

(1). The first one is a Dell 922. This has never been used, it came in a package with a Dell PC and since I already had a printer, it went straight into the loft. It is still in the original packaging with the software, wires and instructions. It should work with Windows XP but is before Vista came out. It is an inkjet type.

(2). HP LaserJet 3030 - this is the printer, scanner, fax that I have been using in my home office for last 3 years or so. It is also in its original packaging, with cables, software etc.. It works with Windows XP or older - the only reason I'm getting rid of it is that the scan function doesn't work with Vista, (printing from Vista, fine, scan no ☹️)

If no one is interested then may be you could recommend one of these charity places that would take them 🤔

Many thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew

Should either of the above offers fall through, I would be interested in the Dell printer for my sister, depending of course on where you are in the country.

Many thanks

Maggie

You just can't beat the windswept look ..... 😳

C7CAT's website updated for 2008 here

Hi Andrew

Would work really well for me as I am either based on West London or Amersham (just down the round from Penn). Having said that I think Neil's got first dibs with a charitable suggestion so may be worth sticking a note on GONADS to see if anyone can help get them up to Birmingham. Depends how quickly you eed to get rid of them.