Click here if you are having website access problems ×

various bits and bobs

k80rum

*arrowright* RHD widetrack steering rack. Green alloy Caterham 108% RHD widetrack rack. Owned since new, it's done around 10,000 miles and works beautifully. Now surplus as I've changed to a 22% rack. CC price - £247.25 £125 Sold to Giles

*arrowright* Caterham lambda oxygen sensor. From an EU2 Superlight-R, completely original with Sureseal connector and in good working order. CC Price £113.85 £15 sold to Jingars

*arrowright* Rear wheel protection bar. RH Caterham rear wheel protection bar. Used for about 200 miles and now removed because I'm changing engines and it'll be in the way of the exhaust *smile*. In good condition, this fits between the A frame bolt and the forward chassis bush near the bottom of the dash panel. CC Price £48.39 £15

*arrowright* Duratec flywheel Steel flywheel for Ford Duratec. 6kg (OEM flywheel is 12kg). Usually around the £225 mark. Any Offers..

All items for collection from Camberley in Surrey.

Darren E

K80 RUM Website and Emerald maps library

Home of the long-term, supercharged Duratec project *biggrin*

Edited by - k80rum on 16 Mar 2009 19:22:33

I'm afraid it does indeed require a helping of the Brave Pills and a hole through the side skin Nigel. There's a bush there which is then bolted in to.

I'd recommend removing the drivers interior panel and drilling a pilot hole through said bush from the inside out, then opening it up from the outside to be on the safe side, finally rivetting the interior panel back into place. This is a seat-out job though 🙆🏻

Darren E

K80 RUM Website and Emerald maps library

Home of the long-term, supercharged Duratec project *biggrin*

Edited by - k80rum on 14 Mar 2009 19:31:09

Hi Darren *wavey*,

Just need to speak to my brother to see if he can pop over from Dorking and pay for/collect the rack. Annoyingly, I'm in London this weekend to do the sights with the kids but I think I'll be shot if I take one step outside central London 😬

Will get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Giles