Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Belgian restaurant in Hungary

GTD

• Area Representative

Well chaps

I often say that you never eat better than when you eat at home. I am sure you agree with this sentiment.

I often wonder to where all the cheese and green vegetables from these countries goes.

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

• Area Representative

Geoff:

Vegetarian restaurants in Budapest... (I do realise that Hungary is not just Budapest...)

BioPont - VIII. Krudy Gyula utca 7

+36-1-2664601

Veggie restaurant offering organic set menus and other items. Very limited vegan options - need to specify. Relaxed space. Also has a health food products section. Open Mon-Fri 10am-10pm, Sat-Sun 12-10pm.

Eden Vegetarianus Etterem - Iskola Utca 31 (1011) (at corner of Gyorskocsi utca, 1 block from Batthány tér bus and metro station, 1 blk from the Danube)

+36-6203077575

Cafeteria style vegetarian restaurant in Budapest that offers a changing menu. Food is vegan. Honey is used in some drinks and desserts. Has fresh juices. Indoor and outdoor seating. Cash only. Hungarian, English, German and Serbo Croat spoken. Open Mon-Thur 8-21, Fri 8-18, Sun 11-21, closed Saturday. Winter months closes at 15 Friday. Also located at Kristof Ter at the corner of Vaci U.

plus 10 others...

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.