Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Quaife Sequential 6 Speed box.

EFA

Andy M.

As to your comments:-

1) His location should be useful when the political knives are out 'cos he could sharpen 'em!

2) Sensible? Scourge of society are drugs. Just think of the crime that goes to feed this habit.

My stolen power boat has probably been shot up someones arm (if you know what I mean!).

3) I know nothing about his female companions!!!!!!!

Surely the "crime associated with drugs problem" is brought about because drugs are illegal and only available from criminals who charge inflated prices and use dubious practices to promote addiction. If drugs were legallised the availability would increase and the price would drop - so less crime to feed the habit. I remember CB radio, at first it was illegal and everyone wanted one, prices were high due to lack of supply. The government legallised and licensed it and all the kids lost interest, it wasn't anti establishment anymore and therefore no fun.

Some might draw parallels between hard drugs and Caterhams, both are seriously addictive and regarded by those not affected as anti-social. Both require constant finacial input from the sufferer. Do you want the government to outlaw Caterhams as well?

Leave Blunkett alone for me he sees far more than most in politics.

Kind of exactly Stewart. Though I'm not sure about the CB analogy holding up for too long.

Look at normal cigarettes and beer. Make these illegal and crime will go up (witness prohibition in the US for the latter).

And there is no hard and fast scientific evidence that cannabis and other soft drugs are any more harmful to you than cig's and beer. Or that, were these soft drugs legal, that there would be any increased likelihood of users moving onto harder drugs.

There is, however, hard and fast scientific evidence that both cigarettes and beer are very harmful to you (and some less h&f that the most harmful thing in a spliff is the tobacco used to bulk it out!). Beer and cigs generate revenue for the govt. though, and are more regarded as socially acceptable by the masses (who drink and/or smoke!).

Legalise it, get it above ground and add the same tax to it as for cigs/beer. Then move the police''s efforts on to proper crimes like GBH, rape, burglary, murder etc etc.