Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Quaife Sequential 6 Speed box.

EFA

Dog engagement, clutchless gearchanges once moving. Std lever position to fit Caterham. Std lever.

With following ratio's:

1st 2.390

2nd 1.691

3rd 1.337

4th 1.151

5th 1.000

6th 0.871

Full working order and approx 3000 miles from new.

Can be seen in car.

£2600 No Offers.

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM siteid=red>

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website hereid=green>

You absolute git. Wallet is itching...

On the off chance that you still have this in about 6wk's time (I want to get Le Sept out of the way and double check my finances) I think I'll be seriously tempted...

Think I'll have a play with the gearing calculator because if your engine's being caught off cam then mine is highly likely to be. I also like my direct drive top 6spd...

How much is a Quartermaster diddy clutch? I believe this would also be necessary...?

PS Guys - he's been looking for a 4.4:1 diff I think for this reason. Bit drastic changing the whole thing, but if I get through Le Sept in one piece....hmmmm.

Edited by - andy murphy on 3 Jul 2002 17:13:17

Er, theres off cam and there's not right on cam. Perhaps its the latter I'm trying to overcome....... On the road, witha 3.92 diff the combination is perfect. Its not susceptible to the AP diff shock loads either as its much beefier built than the Caterham 6 spd.

Have to warn you all, a Westfield owner has expressed the most interest off line, closely followed by another Westfield owner!

Fat Arn

Edited by - fat arnie on 4 Jul 2002 13:10:06

In my opinion yes, and it would be sold on a sold as seen basis on the advice of Mr Aves.wink.gif

Prospective purchasers are invited to inspect running and post removal, and may be released form obligation should an agreeable fault eek.gif be discovered by a transmission professional. confused.gif

Its doesn't have synchros though, so it would be ahrd for it to have crusghed blocker bars and broken synchro rings!blush.gif Also not previously owned by a small furry electric animalblush.gif

Fat Arn

Are you sure it's got six speeds Arnie? You sometimes get a bit confused with numbers. While we're at it are you sure you've got the gear ratios right they look similar to some of your 0-60 times.... just teasing.

Edited by - garyedwardc on 7 Jul 2002 08:20:50