Click here if you are having website access problems ×

garage clearout

LazerBrain

Glen Electric 120w tubular heater. Brand new in box, complete with brackets and moulded mains plug. I guess this could be used to keep the frost off your garaged 7 or greenhouse... £20 Photo

About 4.5 litres of Mobil 1 15W50 oil £20 Photo sold to Aeroscreens

Trident brand triple spot circular lamp fitting - Brass. Brand new in box. £10 Photo

Oak coloured vinyl venetian blind - 60cm w, 160cm l. Brand new in box. £5Photo

Bulk buy battery powered wrench £25

Draper battery conditioner (currently has bare wires, but I can fit cig lighter plug or insulated croc clips for you.) £10 sold to Guy

Cable curbs 1.5m long (see here for the exact model.) I have 2 of these in unopened boxes. £10 each or both for £15.

I want to get my garage tidied, so make a reasonable offer on anything above...

Karcher jet wash gun with nozzle (does not include the jetwash!) FREE sold *tongue* to Brucey

HP DeskJet 500 PSU FREE

All items can be collected from my house near Reading (RG6), office (W12), ReHab meetings or posted at cost.

cheers,

Darren.

Edited by - lazerbrain on 11 Mar 2009 18:49:55

Chris - thanks for the email. Brent has been in touch regarding collection and payment.

Guy - if I've read the tables correctly postage will be £1.94 (1st class packet). Let me know which connector you'd like and blatmail me your details if that's ok.

Bruce - you have 1st dibs on the jetwash nozzle. Standard parcel price is £4.20. If you wish to make a donation to NtL on top of that, please feel free. I also have the detergent hose from the same Karcher if you're interested. It should still fit into the same weight category for the parcel.

More items have been discovered... cable curbs now added to the list in the 1st post.

cheers,

Darren.