Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yellow 21 on Amersham Road, Beaconsfield

La vache espagnole

Spotted on each of the last 3 days since starting my new commute from Maidenhead to Amersham.

Wed: Driving my recently-acquired (£700) Punto - Flashed lights *idea* grinned 😬 jumped up and down in seat *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* and waved dementedly *wavey*

... no response ☹️

Thu: Ditto, though may have omitted the flashing 😳

Obtained a second parking pass from HR and took the Seven today. Bliss *cool*

Fri: Spotted at last 😬 *wavey* So the next time you see a loonatic gesticulating at you from an old blue Fiat, don't worry, it's only me.

*arrowdown*

*wink* nothing...

*arrowup*

That would indeed have been me. I'm glad you've cleared up the blue Punto issue - I did notice you one of the two days (flashing, so perhaps day 1), presumed you were flashing someone else (I don't often get flashed by Sevens, never mind Puntos), then spent the rest of the journey wondering if actually I'd failed to recognise a close friend or something! I daresay we'll be seeing each other quite often, since I use the Amersham - Beaconsfield road most mornings *cool*

Hi John, we didn't cross paths this morning as I had to go in early. What a glorious morning for a blat, I was sorely tempted to drive past the office and just keep going...

Grrr... Pesky work *mad*

Mind you, from here I can see her out there in the car park calling out, "drive me, drive me". Perhaps a little lunchtime pootle wouldn't be out of the question *cool*

*arrowdown*

*wink* nothing...

*arrowup*