Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedly help required - recommend a new vice !!!!

The Village Idiot

Well it seems that I have become allergic to alcohol ☹️ 😔, even if I have a couple of drinks I feel absolutely pants and my stomach is sh1t.

Now the odd drink was really my only vice(no drugs, gambling, smoking or fast wimin) so what vice could I take up to enjoy myself *confused*

Dicks

(and no i don't want to try shagging sheep thank-you)

But Nissan Micras are so much cheaper now

Could he handle it 😬

On the other hand , change medication and booze is back , Ohhhh Yeshhhhh inddeedy *eek*

Leave no more than a footprint, take no more than a photo

Edited by - Delbert on 27 Feb 2009 11:12:43

I don't want to be a bore about this BUT it really is annoying that I can't have a drink without feeling pants.

Delbert I tried changing the medication (from beer to wine) it worked for a couple of weeks but not any more 😔

Thanks GJT *mad*

Ash and Strongy got to hand it to you with those postings.

I still don't have anything naughty but nice to do now *cry*

Still trackdays soon should help *thumbup*

Dicks

it really is annoying that I can't have a drink without feeling pants
Therein may lie the problem me thinks....... *eek* *redface* 🙆🏻 😬 😬

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

Photos here

Edited by - Wile7 on 27 Feb 2009 18:01:01

Now I know what feeling pants through too much drink feels like (in fact afer a trauma a few years ago I went on a night out and had to crawl down my driveway on my hands and knees, ripped my shirt and trousers on the barb wire fence and threw up mucking out the horses the next morning), but this something else since xmas - I have a drink and get sharp pains in my guts and feel really rubbish the next day 😔

It really is no joke *mad*

I can't believe alcohol has rejected me 😔 😔 😔

Dicks

(I blame Courage and 38p pints)

well you had an arshole transplant last year and the ******** rejected you 😬

RU sure your relaxed downsizing muppetry has not given you an ulcer from weeding the acres of redundant arable land Llentil needs

Leave no more than a footprint, take no more than a photo

Now funny you should say that Del on two counts :-

1. I had already wondered if I didn't have enough stress in my life nowdays compared to the past and that I was loosing my "edge"

2. The last parcel of land I acquired had loads of ragwort on it and I spent hours spot spraying it with a backpack filled with Grazon weedkiller and if I had to do it now I don't think I would be up for it *eek* 😔

Dicks

PS. Llentil doesn't need as much land as the horses, stocking density is much less for my llama's than the neds. Herd is going to grow this year, cheese by xmas is the target *thumbup*

Er - I was thinking ulcer too ☹️ it's actually quite unusual for the body to reject alcohol without due cause because of it's addictive properties.

Actually I made that up - but if it's a stomach complaint I don't think its specifically alcohol related.