Click here if you are having website access problems ×

By proxy, Lime Green Owestry, 22nd

Shoots U Sir

Mate was out running and spotted you going other way just passing Police station heading towards traffic lights yesterday around 5pm, 2 up.

He's been taking a keen interest since I gave him a quick ride in mine, trying to persuade him to buy one, bit quicker than legs!!!

03 S3VC 184 (when the cat's on *wink*)

Hi Nick.

Hope we can do same for the Swan's car park as the nights get lighter.

Stuart and I visited CCM over the weekend and they seemed quite positive about a Get To Know event if there's a convenient gap in the competition calendar, they are going to let us know. Bonus, both got our first real spotted by sjmmarsh on the way past Mallory too.

I see I only had to mention the Exige and now it's gone *thumbup*

• Area Representative

Hi Roy,

Stuart dropped me a line earlier in the week and mentioned the CCL visit turning out well. Hopefully we will know a bit more next week *thumbup*

WRT the Exige, in the end I had two buyers come after it with the successful one buying it as fast as he could *smile*

Cheers

Nick

Back in a BEC! - But trying to get into Class 1...

Roy,

That would definitely be me - just out for a bit of a run with #1 son, as Nick said to blow away some cobwebs + a bit of a shakedown after putting the car back togethor.

If your pal is interested then the lime green car mentioned will be up for sale in a few weeks time. Would be nice to keep it local, and increase the number of Caterhams in Oswestry.

Dave.

Hello Dave.

I don't actually know how serious Paul is about buying but just showed him thread, eyes lit up and he started asking questions I obviously can't answer *confused* Reg/Age, bhp etc. He always said he must have more bhp than me but think that's bravado 😬

Incidentally, he's now curious if you grew up in Oswestry cause he's sure he knew a Dave Morris from school, not meaning to be personal but were you at the Marshes (boys modern) anywhere around 75 - 80 🤔 surname is Beech.