Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Clear out of brand new parts!!!!!

RiF

Having a clear out 😬

All brand new parts from Caterham Cars / Arch. Sorry no carbon *wink*

Never fitted and mostly still covered in the blue plastic protective film.

For Arch, S3, de-dion with handbrake in the centre unless stated differently.

Complete set of external side skins. £450 with all the extra aluminium pieces required for a complete re-skin of the exterior. Will require the edges of certain panels to be hammered around the chassis tubes.

Internal tunnel panel sides in silver ally with latest large cut out for getting to gearbox fitments (speedo cable, reverse switch, etc) and cover plates for theses holes. £45 set.

Internal tunnel panel sides in silver ally £45 set.

Back panel in silver ally £35

Interior (outer) side panels, with half round panel in silver ally, for 89 - 96 ish, £75 set

Interior (outer) side panels, with half round panel in black for 96 - 07, £90 set

Turrets, in silver ally £35 set (2 sets available)

Wooden boot floor panel (new) £10 (2 available)

Petrol pipe cover, black finish, £8 each (3 available)

NEW BANNER battery for sale. Dry, never filled £20 (but 2 years old) SOLD to Nic

Footwells £50 set,

aluminium honeycomb boot floor £35 and side crash protection £30, SOLD to Taffyracer

Fitted but never used, Black ally dash £35 with pre cut holes (standard CC layout) including horn and started.,

Black under dash panels £8 (2 sets available), Sold to Paul and Mark

pedal box £8 (2 available) 1 Sold to Al

Wedge of cheese £4

Support U for boot floor / rear panel £10

Motorlita steering wheel, never used, with boss, SVA kit £40

Brake pads. Standard rear. No on them is 3460FFF 763630 20981 Sold

Headrest steady bracket, long, 38mm clamp £ 6

Interior mirror £10 Sold

Complete set of dials, Speedo, Rev, Petrol, temp, oil. Never used. Sensible offers!

Complete set of switches never used. Inc horn and starter buttons £60 SOLD to Mark

ALL EXCLUDE P&P. I will be travelling between North London and Scotland a few time in the near future and may be able to meet with the larger parts.

e-mail: easiclad@tiscali.co.uk

tel: 013873 75777 or try 013873 76722

NB: Sales will be taken in order of enquiry but anyone phoning before I check e-mails will have priority.

RiF Driving one of the first Duratec 7, and building CA07BON for Henrietta 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon andCA07BON

Edited by - rif on 22 Feb 2009 16:34:02

Edited by - rif on 23 Feb 2009 13:45:54

Edited by - rif on 24 Feb 2009 18:42:31

Cheers Paul! You asked 'Are they with or without the tabs?' - Can you confirm which, if Rich doesn't first... Not that I know the difference 😬

Rich - When you get a sec email me to confirm that you still have the 2nd set; If so i'll sort out payment later today! *smile*

Cheers,

Mark

Caterham 7 Supersport '98

Volvo S60R 2005 '54

Edited by - S60R on 24 Feb 2009 13:46:18

I've been trying to see the picture on the CC parts website but the site is down at the moment. I think there's just a slight difference along the edge that tucks behind the side panel and it probably doesn't make any difference, certainly not for what I'm doing which is to fit a roll cage and be able to cover the scuttle sides without butchering my old fold-around leather-clad ones!

If I'm honest I didn't realise these panels existed until you described what you thought they were. Its a pain having those areas open, as when I go from the windscreen to aeroscreen, the bolts stick through that little bit further and catch on my knee! Plus it should look a lot cleaner!

Damn pain that CC website is down!

Cheers,

Mark

Caterham 7 Supersport '98

Volvo S60R 2005 '54

Hi Chaps, at last a spare moment 😬

There are 2 types of under dash / knee panels. There is a version for the dash that completely covers the dash area and a second version for the cars with just a straight dah without the legs on the front. It was only the earlier cars I think that have the wrap around knee panels. The ones I am selling are just the part that tucks up behind the edges of the dash. Fits all models with this type of dash.

Sold to Paul and Mark

Al- 1 pedal box cover for you. Just to confirm it should fit 98 through to 2008 Arch RHD chassis (non race).

Ric- wedge of cheese is the part the steering column passes through on the scuttle, in front of the pedal box *wink* Would not recommend eating 😬

RiF Driving one of the first Duratec 7, and building CA07BON for Henrietta 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon andCA07BON