Click here if you are having website access problems ×

sat nav

mecacy

• Area Representative

I'm a big fan of Garmin sat navs. I currently have the Nuvi 760 - I find it easy to use and it calculates quickly.

One of the things with some sat navs is that you need to use an earpiece or pipe it through an intercom. With the Nuvi 760 I find I can use it on the windscreen and still hear it OK via the loudspeaker at most normal speeds. It does have an earpice plug also should I need it.

Paul Richards

Area Representative - L.A.D.S. (Lancashire and District Sevens)

LADS Website

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional

Garmin Zumo

Waterproof, designed for bikes - good MP3 player too. Comes with cradles for car and bike -I use the bike one in the seven and the car one in the tin top. Have used it in torrential rain with aeroscreens. Very pleasd with mine. Had it for nearly 2 years now. New Zumo 660 looks good but not available yet. Mine's a 550 and it is very rugged and does the job well. Cheaper models available if you dont want europe etc.

Alex

Edited by - Alex Wong on 22 Feb 2009 10:58:29

Remember this has already been discussed a few times the last few weeks *thumbup* ... a search will reveal 😬

I have a Nüvi 760 btw and very happy with it *wink*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery