Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MASSIVE! Stainless steel & oak spiral staircase

DSL

Way off topic but just in case before ebay.........

Huge (2.4mtr diameter!) Spiral staircase, custom made out of stainless steel with oak risers to a height of 4.3mtrs. This was built by a pal of mine around 4 years ago at a cost of £28,000 for use on an exhibition job in London. Thereafter I got my hands on it for a barn I was going to convert in France. (Pulled out of that deal after finding it had no foundations at all 😳)

Its complete with the central mounting post / landing section / floor plate, but has no had rails which would have to be made to suit *thumbup*

Totally serviceable as is, but for home use would benefit from a professional all over polish.

Ideal for that massive barn conversion / huge house or large office enviroment *wink*

£3,000 ono.

It is a sizeable beast for sure *tongue* I transported it on the back of a plant trailer 12ft * 5ft, total weight estimate 800kgs ish *confused*

However it is modular construction, as such its in individual tread & corresponding stem sections so you can have it as short or tall as you like, could even be split down to make two *thumbup* *thumbup*

I off loaded it on my own just Was ready for a lie down after though *smile*