Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For Sale ex R500 KN Minator/Windscreen/Doors

Gulfb

For sale to help fund this years sprint season! Set of Kn Minator black hi-lite rims 6Jx13 and 7Jx13 complete with Yokohama 185/60 and 205/60 AO21R's. Also selling complete black pack windscreen and surround with seal and set of matching full doors.

Would prefer collection from central/sw London although may be able to help and meet half way etc.

Delivery arranged at cost if you prefer.

Any questions please let me know and thanks.

Andrew.

Thank you for the reply's most appreciated.

Graham - Confirmed stanchions attached and assume its heated (has the fine wire and thicker horizontal wire)

Tim - Wheels have only been used as Wet's so not masses of use and good even wear on the tyres whilst the wheels are very presentable they are not A1and have suffered the usual peeling! I have taken some photographs so if you are interested I can email these to you?

Dan - With regard to price (and this applies to all items) I am really in the dark and would welcome any suggestions although in the meantime I will try and search some previous posts.

Please do feel free to call me though 07909 554400.

Hope this helps - Andrew.

Doors - SOLD to Big Dan - thanks.

Wheels - now photographed and twisting girlfriends arm to download. Will send to all interested however I am not the sharpest IT pencil so if you could let me have an email address that would be most helpful.

Phil - re windscreen perhaps you could call me to discuss (No as above)

Regards - Andrew.

Thank you for all the interest. Unfortunately a corrupt disk means I will have to photograph the wheels again this evening so please bear with me and I will get them out to those interested asap. Should you wish to discuss them I can give you the visual rundown!

Cheers - Andrew.