Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bolly and beer and me !!!!!!

The Village Idiot

Well after some regular consumption of beer over xmas (well actually Stella) I had a terrible time in the new year after a mild quaffing of the afforementioned drink, I found that after 4 pints of the stuff the next morning I was thick headed stomach bloated and blur 😳 *eek* 😔 (what a fecking lightweight). I have since stopped my meetings of the good lady and started drinking just wine and tonight some Bolly for the first time - gosh Bolly is Jolly Good *thumbup*.

So I think I am completing my journey from bomb site chav to landed gentry *wink*, if you see me make sure it's a bolly you offer else you are a cad and a bounder *rolleyes*

Dicks

😬 😬 😬

I hate aftershave *tongue*

Yes, I know....but it ticjled me alright 🤔 😬

Edited to say that *arrowup* should say tickled - I am obviously pickled on Brut Krug

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

Edited by - Wile7 on 14 Feb 2009 20:11:21

and B comes before K and V when online shopping

Good grief Delbert, you don't think that I actually PAID for the stuff myself *confused* *eek*

It was, I am glad to tell you a present given to me, in the rack there are bottles of Lanson and Moet waiting to be popped both given to me as well *thumbup*

I am a cheapskate - like Paul when it's my own money I always buy Cava which I think is very nice for the money you spend on it *smokin*

Dicks

*smile*