Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The bi-annual garage clearout

k80rum

Some of this may be of interest and some may not. I thought I'd post on BC before putting it all up on ebay.

Collection from Camberley suggested for any bulky bits. Items marked with a (*) could be easily posted.

3HP/240V Air compressor. 150L tank.It appears to be manufactured by SIP. Bought a while back for some odd jobs and I now desperately need the garage space back. Works very well. It is very heavy and would ideally need a van to transport it in. (I used a landy but it took an engine crane to load and unload it..) £150 - Sold to Roger

CC Catalytic Converter/Collector made by the renowned Cheesemans of Woking. Originally supplied with my Rover VHPD-powered SuperlightR in 1999. Used for a year and then kept for MOTs. Now selling because of an engine change. Comes complete with CC black heat shield. The heat shield has some cosmetic scratches and would benefit with a repsray. The cat is £538 and the heatshield is £31 from CC. Now on ebay.

Grohe 36023 wireless shower system. Bought new for a bathroom project and never used. SWMBO has now shelved our 'shower-room' plans.

A fantastic piece of kit that allowing the water supply runs to stay simpler and shorter, avoiding the need to plump a valve into the wall. Will work with high-pressure pumped systems.

As well as a digital wireless controller with temperature display that you can mount anywhere in the bathroom it includes a slave controller for the bedroom, allowing you to turn the shower on from the comfort of the duvet *biggrin*

The packaging has some cosmetic damage where a knocked-over oil container touched it *redface* but it is only cosmetic and only to the packaging.

Retailing for £436 in the shops. Now on ebay

10 Bar VDO-type oil pressure sender1/8NPT fitting. Bought new as a spare and never used. £20 (*)

CC Rover K series wet sump RH engine mount. Part no 72035. £43 from CC. Asking £15 (*) Sold to Grubbster

Rover K series clutch centre plate. Around 50 light road miles of use. Part number 72602R. £73 from CC. Asking £50 (*) - Sold to Malcolm

Freestyle widetrack LH lower wishbone. Not really sure about the price of this. A CC one is £155. Asking £60 - Sold to Martin

Duratec undersped coolant pulley and lightweight crank pulley kit by CFM. Made from 6061 Aluminium billet, they're exceedingly light. The bolts holding the trigger plate to the crank pulley are welded for safety. Not readily available outside the USA. Crank pulley appears to have a keyway. Bought and never used. Now on ebay

CC lambda oxygen sensor(not wideband). From an EU2 K series. In used but good condition. No longer required after upgrade to wideband version. CC part number MHK10006. £113 from CC Now on ebay

Nippon Denso alternator55Amp, lightweight and ideally suited to a Duratec install £50 Sold to Willie

Line lock Lever type. £10 (*)

Pictures for any of the above can be found here

Ebay items can be found

here

Darren E

K80 RUM Website and Emerald maps library

Home of the long-term, supercharged Duratec project *biggrin*

Edited by - k80rum on 14 Feb 2009 13:27:13

That was quick *smile*

To be honest I'm not sure ric; I bought it from a fellow blatchatter a few years ago and never used it. I'm assuming you move the lever once the system is pressurised and that it'll then hold that pressure until the lever's returned, but I can check for you

Darren E

K80 RUM Website and Emerald maps library

Home of the long-term, supercharged Duratec project *biggrin*