Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon half tonneau

Vinnie_Hki

I have a used, but in basically pristine condition carbon half tonneau from MOG. To be crystal, this is a passenger side tonneau for a RHD car. It has a hole in it for a petty strut (FIA bar) which has been carefully plugged so if you are not using one or have a cage it does not detract from the aesthetics. It also has two small holes at the leading edge where it has been rivnutted (Is that a word? 😳) to the scuttle, and of course a hole for where the passenger seat belt retaining bolt would be. I can supply pics upon request.

This type of tonneau is designed to work in conjunction with a half door, in particular it is a perfect fit with MOG half doors.

As you can see from the link, the retail on this item is 440 EUR + shipping, going BC rate seems to be about 50 - 60% of retail depending on what you are looking at so how does 200 of your eeengleeeesh pounds sound (+ shipping)?

Happy to quote shipping / postage for anyone seriously interested but tbh, experience suggests it will be not much more than shipping withinthe UK.

Vinnie

Hi,

Pics tonight.

Yes, it covers the passenger side, the front and rear edges attach to the scuttle and the top of the rear bulkhead respectively. The side I inner edge of the tonneau thus runs fore and aft next to your shoulder in line with the top of the tunnel. It does not cover the "half door" bit though, for that you would need a half door. The idea is to reduce turbulence on that side of the car and to make you go faster *cool*

Vinnie

Ello Vinnie.

Well, I think they are MOG; cant be certain, bought em off Fluke and they supply MOG but had the impression from them that the oven could be in the UK, and thought MOG only came from the Fatherland.

I'm having a mohair boot cover and tonneau made by Soft Bits, so not certain about the CF half tonneau...

Can you e mail me some piccies??????

Roy

Roy Holland

Caterham Blue R300 VVC