Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SNOW - UPDATED

Wile7

I see Wile7 has been casting aspersions on his competitors *mad* so I would like to explain snow to those of you for whom this is a new area. Simple UK snow is generally produced in relatively warm temperatures for example between minus 5 and zero. As such you will have noticed that it can quickly turn to slush and takes on a nasty brown hue. Genuine lapland snow on the other hand is lovingly cured over long periods of time and we only sell snow that has been cured at below minus 15 for a period of no less than one month. This is how we can claim that our snow is more durable, more attractive and, given it's Lapland heritage more desirable. You won't see charter flights of laplanders arriving at a London airport every December coming to see the winter wonderland. Whereas the numbers of Brits, Russians, Japanese and Germans for example arriving to see the genuine lapland snow factory runs into the thousands.

I would observe also that there was a spat of "winter wonderland" parks in the UK being exposed for their fraudulent claims just a few months ago. I can't state that Wile7's product is akin to this but I would caution buyers to consider the source very carefully 😬

As to coloured / stripe versions yes, this is available from me. We have supplied the ski racing fraternity with coloured snow for many years now for marking out the race tracks. *biggrin* However this is of course much rarer than the usual white snow and attracts a premium price. I should point out however that we can supply an instruction manual at low cost which sets out in a few easy steps how to produce your own yellow snow. *wink*

Trade enquiries welcome *smokin*

Vinnie

Edited by - Vinnie_7 on 4 Feb 2009 19:08:22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...