Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Thank you to...

henry21p

...Great Uncles Dizz, Delbert, GJT, Fletcher, Adam, Trev, Mav, Uncle Grebby and Aunties Fastlady, Viv and Mrs Grebby. I'm dictating words to Daddy as when i tried using the keyboard it got covered in dribble and "sdfpoushdfuhsodiufhsdf" came out when i tried to bash the word "shed".

I had a really good party and have a lot of nice presents to open for my naming ceremony/christening (delete as per your personal beliefs). Uncle Delbert was the naughtiest person there. We have pictures of how red his bald patch went when he realised he said something QUITE that naughty in front of my great grandma.

My limited edition 7 print is being framed this week to go up on my wall and we're off for the family photo shoot soon (Mummy says she hopes they can photoshop daddy so he doesn't hurt people's eyes).

We took my red car out today, it was very noisy.

I'm off to make Lion noises at Gaston the sheep.

Raaar

Henry.

• Area Representative

Hi Henry (and David)

Thank you for asking me to be there. Great fun, just a shame that I had to work this morning (at 05:30 ffs! and the ruddy 21 would not start this morning despite being on the Accumate all night ☹️)

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

I have to say we both had a great time and it was soo wonderful to finally meet you Henry. Hopefully we'll get to meet up again very soon. It was lovely to get a little cuddle off you too *wink* *wavey*

Please say hello and thank you to your mummy & daddy for a lovely weekend 😬 *thumbup*

*wink*

Viv