Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Full roll cage (standard height)

phill brigstock

Hi guys

I was hoping to get enough to pay for the rear roll bar I've just agreed to buy to replace it with. I've been told it should be worth more than what the rear roll bars sell for & so I would like to see what interest/offers I get over the next day or two & then decide.

Thanks for your interest.

Phill

Sorry Malcolm - my apologies if I've made a booboo. I'm not sure which guideline I might have transgressed & I certainly didn't mean to break any. I didn't put a price in the ad as I'm a 7 "virgin" & I was unsure of values. The current offer is £125 & I was hoping to get more for my cage having just paid £160 for an FIA Rear Roll bar. If you or anyone else wants to offer more, please do & I'm happy for you to have second dibs if you want to offer more (if that was the guideline you feel I may have transgressed).

Anyway, I'm happy to do whatever the club suggests.

Phill

Phill,

Do a quick search (link at top of page) through the for sale section, and you will be able to see what a fair price is. Recent roadsports roll cages have gone for between £150 to £200 depending on condition etc. *thumbup*

Only dead fish go with the flow....!