Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Jenvey and fuel rail not fiting

david nelson

I am trying to fit my fuel rail to the Jenveys. Have the fuel rail brackets from AUTO-TEKNIX.

I have looked a a few photos and the thing in common is my fuel rail is different to everyone's. It has come of my 2001 superlight 1.8ss k series.

will it fit? am I doing something wrong?

photos

here

I also have a Jenvey fuel rail but the injectors are to long: could anyone explain why?

David

Edited by - david nelson on 24 Jan 2009 19:09:14

Edited by - david nelson on 24 Jan 2009 19:09:36

ONly thing that looks different compared to mine is the size of the fuel-regulator - yours looks quite chunky.

There are some piccies of mine here Probably plenty of others dotted around the PSC and PSC2 pages.

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

You have a supersport fuel rail with adjustable FPR, this was used so that the fuel pressure could be raised to 4 bar, this enabled the use of a common ECU between 1600 and 1800 supersports. If you get hold of a regular non supersport (std K series) fuel rail then it will fit just fine. Bear in mind that any maps you may be using will be made for 3 bar fuel pressure, the fuel pressure on the stock rail, if you do manage to use that SS fuel rail you will probably overfuel...

Oily