Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Clearout - wings, terratrip, aero filler cap etc

DaveMorris

Pair of 15/16” Front wings. Painted black, with two thin coats of chip-protection on the underside. Never fitted, no holes, marks etc. Indeed – pristine. £75 SOLD

Newton Equipment Aero 400 4" flush filler complete with 2 keys, cork gasket and all bolts/nuts to fit. See here It is the A48L

No hose adaptor but they are available from Newton (r.h.s. picture from the link above).

The 4" bit refers to the PCD of the 8 mounting holes. Overall diameter is 4.75" / 120 mm approx. Was fitted to my car for a short time – then I swapped to a black one

Cost >£70 new , accept £45. SOLD

Catflash self-cancelling indicators here with microswitches for the steering wheel. This is the version for Q/R steering wheel. Never got round to fitting it so hasn't been used. I think I paid £68 Available here at £45 SOLD

Terratrip - Terraphone Clubman intercom system, with 2 practice headsets, + 2 extra 1m coil extension leads. Cheap way to find out whether you want an intercom, but not in the same class as the Autocom. £45 SOLD

Also a few bits from x-flow Supersprint which may come in as useful spares for someone :-

Lucas electronic ignition amplifier. It is the unit that bolts up under the dash and connects to the loom via a 6 pin plug. The unit is an aluminum extrusion around 100mm square and 40mm deep, over half the unit is cooling fins. n.b. I do not have the associated parts that are needed to be fitted in the distributor, i.e. the trigger unit, so this is really a spare for someone who is running this system. £10 or offers

Lumenition Rev Limiter - £10 or offers SOLD

Steel Fuel tank – obviously non-injection – no damage, could do with a clean/paint £10 or offers (not really postable)

Clarification - prices include packing where applicable, but not postage.

Edited by - davemorris on 25 Jan 2009 15:39:18

Edited by - davemorris on 26 Jan 2009 00:15:12

Current status:-

Wings 1st dibs Chambong - call or e-mail me

Filler Cap - holding 1st dibs for Charlie D

Catflash - SOLD - Darren - YHM

Terratrip - 1st dibs Bricols mate -

Ign Amp -

Rev Limiter - SOLD Chris A - YHM

Tank

I'll update the initial post at the end of the weekend.