Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Body Bag

myothercarsa2cv

One body bag in black. Unused. Roughly 7' x 3'

Six carry handles for easy carrying, and a clear wallet for labelling needs. Excellent at keeping fluids in.

Weighs about 10 lbs, folds up quite small considering. Yours for donation to NtL.

John

Bugsy: '82 2cv6 (Back on the road!!! 😬)

Talloulah: '08 1.6K Classic (Grubby )

Well, you wouldn't want it to leak...

I got it originally to put wet a scout groups worth of kayak kit in so it didn't soak the minibus. Then foot and mouth happened and I never really got round to kayaking ever again. So it's just sat about...

Totally innocent explanation!

John

Ok ok, I want to murder my diff, but I wouldn't want to waste a perfectly good bag on it! I'd just throw it in the river where it can join various other Sierra parts. *tongue*

On a serious note though, they are excellent for carrying wet kit, so if anyone wants it for their youth club watersport activities or scout group type of thing, it's yours. You can get a lot of kit in it 😬

John

if anyone wants it for their youth club watersport activities or scout group

I can picture the scene, in front of parents sending off their little ones.......

"Now let me see, paddles, life vests, wetsuits, body bag....."

Or keep one on the back seat of your car; that'll stop any petty theft 😬

Rollbar: You can get a body in it, even a very long one, and certainly parts of one. However, using it only once would be a terrible waste.

Mickrick: Would you like first dibs?

Stuart: I assume it's as good at keeping water out as it is at keeping it in, but cannot vouch for that I'm afraid, same to BYKer Will.

TheManAlive: Second dibs, first if Mickrick changes his mind about wasting a perfectly good bag on scum... BYKer Will has set the benchmark.

Steve: Technically one before me, but I'm not at liberty to say who *wink*

Antinod: We never lost a scout on one of our kayak trips, but it was only a matter of time... Foot and mouth saw to that. No one wanted to kayak any more, they just lay down before the rain came...

BYKer Will: Third/Second dibs for you mate, but with such a kind offer...

WrightPayne: Never used! Well, we once tried to put a mate in it, but he wriggled too much...

John

Unfourtunately John, it's unlikely I'll need it, and you're right, it would be a waste. 😔 Also if it keeps water out, the crabs wouldn't do thier work on the bits........

As a Kayaker myself, I can see how usefull it would be. But I use roofbars, and my pickup bed. I also have paddle bags.

It's over to BYKer Will. *cool*