Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club - Track Days 2009 (updated with Anglesey Booking Details)

Jude

In the last week I've had the dates confirmed by the circuits for the clubs 2009 track days which I've listed below:

April 27th - Cadwell Park Full Circuit (Open Pit Lane) Entry Fee £159.00

July 14th - Oulton Park International Circuit (Sessions) Entry Fee £190.00

September 14th - Cadwell Park Full Circuit (Open Pit Lane) Entry Fee £165.00

October 9th - Anglesey Coastal Circuit (Open Pit Lane). Exclusive club day run for us by Bookatrack which will be bookable via their website.

To book the track day at Anglesey, you will need to set up a profile with Bookatrack if you have not already done so. You will then need to drop me an email with your bookatrack user ID and email details so that we can then add you to the list thus enabling only club members to see the track day advertised above and allowing you to book.

The cost of the day will be £175 and it will be open pit lane, it's also being held the day before the L7C sprint round being held at the circuit.

We will need to get a minimum number of entrants to make the day exclusive, otherwise the event will be opened up to other similar marques.

Any querys ablout booking then drop me a blatmail.

As usual with all club track days, instruction by qualified ARDS Instructors will be available free of charge.

Extra drivers are also free of charge providing he/she are club members.

I don't normally do this due to fairness etc, and I suspect the market in the track day market will be more competitive this year, but for the first time all Entry forms for the Cadwell and Oulton track days can be downloaded from the website ahead of them appearing in Low Flying.

here

I'm afraid that circuit hire charges have increased slightly this year and I've had to increase prices accordingly.

If people want to book up for the 2 Cadwell and Oulton days now then I can offer a post dated cheque method of payment, contact me via my profile for details.

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 2 Feb 2009 13:17:53

Edited by - Geoff P on 2 Feb 2009 15:20:55

Thanks to those who have sent in entry forms, I've emailed you confirmation packs this afternoon. Both Cadwell days are filling up.....

I will be posting details of how to book the Anglesey track day in the next day or 2.

Geoff *smile*

Hi Geoff

Have all the confirmation packs gone out for the Cadwell days now ? I sent my application in a week ago Saturday for both of the days and nothing received as yet.

Can you confirm if they have got to you ?

Thanks Jon

Membership no 10661

Geoff

I'd like to join you for April Cadwell. I'll fill in forms / pay later in the day but please don't sell the last space in the meantime!

EDIT: Scratch that. I haven't been able to move the outstanding appointment that I finally thought I'd been able to change this morning. Sorry ☹️

Jez

Build Photos

Edited by - Z3MCJez on 17 Feb 2009 15:57:09

UPDATE

The April Cadwell date is Full

I still have places left for Oulton Park on the 14th July

The track day at Cadwell on September 14th has a few places left.

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 17 Mar 2009 12:54:07