Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Set of 4 carbon wings, stays and CF stone guards

Adrian Williams

I have a complete set of carbon wings that are painted Blue.

Fronts have a carbon band along the front edge and are bonded (not bolted) to a set of race wing stays which are included. I removed the indicator repeaters and fitted blanking grommets in their place but will include the repeaters in case someone wants to re-fit them. Wings are in excellent condition with no cracks or chips.

Rears have holes in the standard position for rear lights and are fitted with carbon stone guards which are also included, they have also been armour fended across the leading side (under the stone guards). The right rear wing has some minor damage and a cracked stone guard otherwise condition would be excellent.

I’m assuming they would only appeal to someone who wants to repaint them to match their car in which case the light damage on the right rear is easily fixed and with a new stone guard they would be spot on.

I’m not sure how much they’re worth and I’m happy to split them into fronts and rears if we get interested parties in both. I’m guessing at £375 for the whole lot but you can always make me an offer if you think I’m miles out.

Adrian