Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Four Seasons Fairways...Portugal

captain chaos

I can't use my 2 weeks at FSF again this year so they are available to rent.

http://fourseasonsfairways.com/index1.php

A couple of you know the resort but for those who don't, use the address above to have a look. The club is close to the Quinta Do Lago courses and only 25 mins from Faro airport.

Our Hillside Villa (more like large appt) has a double bedroom, a twin room and a fold out sofa if needed in the lounge. The bedrooms have en-suite, there is another shower/toilet room for further use. It has a small pool, ideal for the kids or a short dip for those recovering from a liquid lunch! The accomodation is to a high standard with a fully equipped kitchen.

The clubhouse has all the usual facilities (Bar/restaurant) plus tennis, a gym etc (if so inclined!) and a large communal pool (part of which is inside). The whole site also has 24hr security. I'm not going to list everything but it is a nice place to stay.

If anyone is interested I can give more info (restaurants, Car hire etc). I usually use a company to sell the weeks but with their commission and then the exchange rate, I think it's time to be a bit more competitive.

The date are...June 11th to 18th (wk24) and June 18th - 25th (wk 25).

Contacting this or any of the clubs around Quinta for this type of Villa will cost about £1800 per week.

I'm after £1000 per week or £1800 for the 2.

Thanks

Gary

Hi gary,

May be interested in the two weeks, will ring Brother in law this evening to check on dates *thumbup*. Any idea of golf green fees 🤔 as we normally play just about every day *biggrin*. Looking on the site they only show the 3 bedroomed villas as having a private pool but your description led me to believe yours is a 2 🤔

Hi Tony,

In terms of Golf...Rui who is the onsite golf co-ordinator does a great job. we normally go with 2 other families, both of the guys play golf and we usually play every other day. they stay at other resorts and all I can say is that they always ask me to organise the golf as FSF are about the lowest. And they get good T-times. The exchange rate will make it a bit more painful this year but the club has some of it's own competitions which are good value and they do get 'summer specials' which include a buggy at some courses. If you are serious then I'll email Rui and get a fees list for you.

My villa definately has a small pool with 2 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms...maybe it's a Cluster rather than Hillside. Anyway, it's a single storey, like a large appartment. I didn't mention full Sat TV (loads of channels inc Sky) the restaurant will do room service to the villa and it has a gas bar-b-q by the pool, just incase you want to do it yourself.

Gary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...