Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Garage Storage

milt

I'm about to move car & BJ Minno-Max Trailer to our unheated single garage which is without power and not 100% watertight. Not ideal. I'm considering a Permabag. Any opinions on these? They do two versions, Indoor & outdoor. The bag would be used when the car is on the trailer. Cheers

Hi Milt,

I keep my beast in a byre in Stranraer. We have high levels of condensation and no DPC in the floor. To over come this I purchased a Carcoon indoor bag - their smallest I think. It has proved to be excellent, I have had condensation running off the outside of the bag whilst the car has remained dry inside. I have even left the carpets in. The system comes with a built in battery charger. I recommend it.

Carcoon relies on mains power & Permabagfunctions without electricity. Moisture within PermaBag® is absorbed by means of a special drying agent (desiccant), capable of providing several months and years of safe, dehumidified and controlled storage. The desiccant is supplied in marine grade 316-stainless steel perforated cylinders, which can be reused time and time again by a simple process of regeneration within a normal household oven. A digital, precision Thermo-Hygrometer (supplied) monitors and displays the humidity within PermaBag, offering peace of mind as well as indicating when the desiccant needs to be regenerated.

Any opinions on Permabag?