Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OT PA Equipment

Windy Corner

Having a clearout, to make more space in the garage and I have the following left over from when I did PA's and Disco's etc (yes, I know a looong time ago)

2 Fullrange cabs, 12" Bass/Mid and Horn Tweeter NOTE all drivers are U/S but the woodwork may be off use

2 off Metal Speaker Stands

1 off McGregor Mosfet Amp (500W per channel I think) used regulalry still for garage radio !!!

1 off Mono 120W Leech Amplifier

2 off Mic Stands VGC

8 channel Mixing Desk, hardly used, Maplin, I think

Misc cables / microphones

Drop me a note if you're interested, and I'll' assemble the specs and some pictures

Not sure what its worth, would rather it all went as a bundle though

Rik

Roadsport SV 1.6 Sigma 150

in Viper Blue here

Alex,

Please find a link to the photos below

The kit is all left over from when I used to do PA's for school fetes, small parties etc. The drivers in the Speakers are broken (12" Bass/Mid with a 1" Drive for the Treble Horn), but the woodwork may be useful, if you have some drives or can get some cheaply.

See Photos here

The full list is :-

2 x Speaker Cabs (drives not working)

2 x Speaker Stands

1 x 8ch Mixing Desk

1 x Mosfet Amplifier (250W per channel)

1 x Leech 120W Amplifier (Mono)

2 x Mic Stands

2 x Shure SM58 Microphones with case & Clip

1 x AKG D80 Microphone with Case & Clip

3 x Jack to Jack Cables

3 x Jack to XLR Mic Cables

3 x XLR to XLR Extension Cables

Misc Patch cables

As I said above, I want to sell as a bundle as I don't want to be left with bits that don't connect together. A fair price for the bundle is about £100, which is roughly £50 for the mixer, £40 for the Mosfet Amp and a £5 each for the mic stands. The Leech 120W Amp has little value, the cables are home-made so again have little intrinsic value. The microphones all work to some extent or other, but cannot be considered in prime condition, hence I cannot put a value on. As mentioned above, the speakers can only be considered as woodwork so again have little value.

If you are interested, drop me a line, and we'll have to make some arrnagements to meet up.

Thanks for your interest again

Rik

Roadsport SV 1.6 Sigma 150

in Viper Blue here