Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lancia Integrale 4wd Turbo

paul jacobs

fantastic, if only I had the space (and not quite as many cars)! I wonder if I could swap out one of the other cars...Mind you , means getting an 18yr old and a 20 yr old insured on it. That's not gonna work :-(

Graham

Edited by - Gridgway on 10 Jan 2009 23:17:48

Love Integrales..... Ran a late model Evo Cat La Perla edition as my daily driver for 3 years, never missed a beat!

Great cars if you get a good one.

Have you owned her long?

Shame its not a white one....... always fancied building up a copy works car!

I've owned it for nearly 2 years now, it was going to be my winter sports car for when the CSR was laid up for the winter, but it's never actually got out of the garage in all that time, hence my selling it, [and the fact that Barclays are making life difficult for me just now].

Graham, if it was insured on classic car insurance your lads may not have too much of a problem.

Paul J.

Waiting to get my CSR back with it's new and remapped Omex ECU

• 3 weeks later...

Ooowwwww ....... I still haven't scratched this itch yet ... though did have a test drive in one of Bricol's.

If it was a 16V and I could get the dog in it I would be seriously tempted ... but since I can't I'll have to stick with the Discovery.

========================================

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

No I didn't Bri, I'll investigate.

Itches are there to be scratched Nifty, as I'm sure you know *wink*. Your dog would fit in the 8v too you know, and the 4wd will still get you stuck in many of the same places as the Disco [just not quite as far in..... *biggrin*]

Paul J.

Your dog would fit in the 8v too you know
Not sure he would Paul .. he only just fits in the Land Rover which is why I bought a Discovery as my 4/5 seater .. it runs around with the rear seats down most of the time to give Cole some room.

Good grief Nifty, with the rear seats down, I'm sure I could fit a ram in, even a bull calf if I was brave enough *eek* Still, you know what Cole [as in King?] needs for room. I know they are half the size, but I started with Retrievers, but have now ended up with Terriers, 4 of them to be exact and they fit into the tinyest of spaces too, we had all 4 out in the Seven last year, when we went out for a picnic on Exmoor, with my wife in the passenger seat I may add. 😬 [OK she is only 5' 2" and a size 10 *wink*]

Paul J.

Cole's a little taller than your average ram or young bull calf (36" to the shoulder, nearer 48" with his head up). The Discovery is one of the few vehicles he can stand up in without any restriction.

Seriously, I would love to scratch the itch but it won't be at the moment Paul. .. 4 cars is too many enough and I am considering buying some property so no more cars for the time being *thumbdown* ☹️

Edited by - Nifty on 31 Jan 2009 12:48:28