Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yellow T Reg Chelwood Gate

Peter Bishop

Hello, that was me. Brrrrr!

Actually, this is my first post. I'm a month into 7 ownership. Good fun so far!

Were you the guy in the Merc SL giving an enthusiastic thumbs up? I waved back, but I was a bit late noticing.

This one was me too, visiting my parents near Bournemouth: Yellow, Studland Ferry, Boxing Day

Edited by - peterpi on 10 Jan 2009 19:12:26

Hi Peter,

Glad we saw you, we were in a silver subaru, just by the traffic lights near Chelwood Gate - Sue did wave, and we flashed lights too. Were on our way back from Caterham having dropped our car off for service/MOT - certainly was a chilly morning, but very picturesque with all the frost on the trees!

Welcome to 7 ownership, we're old hands having had ours a whole year now... Where are you in Sussex? We are just outside Herstmonceux, perhaps we could meet up for a blat sometime?

Cheers, Peter and Sue.

P.S. Hope you had a good trip home Ian, glad we got back in time to say hello before you left.

Peter Bishop

I'm in Brighton, which always seems to have better weather than the surrounding area. It wasn't too bad when I set off, but by the time I was North of Lewes everything was covered in frost. Like this

I'm not too far away from you then. It would certainly be good to go for a spin with some other seveners. Maybe wait til it gets a little bit warmer.

That said, my previous form of transport only had two wheels, so a 7 with a heater is absolutely roasting in comparison.