Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Black cloth seats for sale

Squadron Leader

I have sitting in my garage doing nothing, two black cloth seat of the pre 'S' type. They are however fitted with the 'S' type headrests that have the Caterham logo embossed on the backs.

They come with adjustable runners on both seats and are in good codition with no rips or tears.

They came out of my S3 Dedion car, and the price is £100.00 for the pair collection only from Orpington or Gatwick area.

I can e-mail a picture to anyone interested.

Very ta,

Phil

Hi,

I appreciate Vinnie has already shown interest however can I have second dibs if he does not want them. I am only in Kent so well positioned to have a look and collect if the seats meet my needs. Can you mail some pictures?

Please let me know if you are interested in my interest!

Thanks.

Stuart *cool*

Thanks for the interest guys. Vinnie, I want to move the seats on sooner than your six week frame-time ideally. Could you get them collected sooner or do you want to pass and let Stuart have his dibs?

This is all subject to both of you seeing the picture of them.

nb. Stuart can you let me have your e-mail details please?

Many thanks,

Phil

Hi,

Understood, yes I can have them collected and stored fairly quickly I think. My comment about the six weeks was about my shipping plans - to inform you that acquiring a couple of seats in the UK was not as daft as it might appear IYSWIM.

Anyhow, aware of the little queue forming so I'll be sure to respond to the email with pics in a timely fashion....

Vinnie