Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Well?

RoyH

I have no idea what dbs my engine is kicking out. I guess the good thing is that it's a VVC, but I have a 'kin big cat bypass pipe on it.

Maybe I should bring the cat. Is it easy to change trackside?

Dicks *thumbup*

It's looking like two trips to Wales in three weeks. Better check trailer hire costs.

Edited by - RoyH on 7 Jan 2009 21:23:16

Yes Roy (whisper it, it will be Dave the Pies jobbie - but tell them Taffies yet). I did text you about it on your mobile, did you get the message or are you still trying to work out how to use those new fangled mobile phones 🤔 *tongue*

We can trailer in convoy going "breaker breaker one ten c'mon" etc .....

I see you will be going home then on those days, you being an escaped Taffy explains alot *wink*

Dicks

😬

Dicks,

Got an e mail off you not sure if I got the text. Phones and me dont mix, sheep and me do 😬.

I will probably spend weekend with the taffies over the April Bank Hol, but not when we leg it to Llandow.

When are we getting together for some lessons?

Myles, that's a properly poor excuse. You've had plenty o time to fix it. That excuse comes from near the end of the regular excuse book, or the very front of the beginners guide to blaggin your way out of trackdays.

Look at Kev's 1st excuse - distance - fair enough. Its a bloody long way from there to near here. *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Just for the record, my car is over here, but is SORN'd over there....

I don't need to pay road tax to drive in France, and the car is in the process of going on to French plates.

I reckon it would be at least a 16 hour drive, each way.....! *eek*

Only dead fish go with the flow....!