Click here if you are having website access problems ×

L7Club Sprinting Calendar

Blokko

Well, somewhat later than promised, the calendars finally showed up at my place of work this morning from Photobox (though to be fair, they did warn of a potential delay due to the number of orders they had for calendars in January).

I’m very happy with the results – very heavy, high quality paper has been used and the photos look nice and crisp.

I’m off to Staples tonight to get some suitable packaging and hopefully I’ll get across to the post office tomorrow lunch time.

p.s. if anyone is interested there may be a spare calendar up for grabs for a tenner.

-----Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy - now looking at things from a slightly different perspective.

Huston, we have a problem...

Calendars are bigger than I expected - thought it would be A4 opened out via a central binder to A3. As it turns out it is A3 and has a fairly rigid plastic cover and backboard. As a result they will be posted in A3 Jiffy bags so some of you might end up with the inconvenience of picking the calendar up from the local sorting office if there is no one at your address when they call.

I’m planning to go to the post office at lunch time tomorrow, so if anyone knows that they will probably be out when postie calls - if you want to contact me before then to give details of an alternative address I’ll use that instead.

-----Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy - now looking at things from a slightly different perspective.

Steve,

Sorry for the delay but I have been away and only got to the post office this morning to collect the calendar. I am really impressed with the calendar and want to thank you for your work in putting this together.

Looking at these great pics will certainly help while away the time until the season starts!!

Mark