Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tripod from Suffolk to Herts

AMMO

RoyH has bought my tripod. He's asked me if Gonads can help deliver it to him. Tripod is in Woodbridge, Suffolk and needs to go to Radlett, Herts. If not will post it to him in the next few days.

Roy will make a donation to NTL if it can be delivered by Gonads.

Thanks for looking *thumbup*

Ammo

Raceco.com

• Area Representative

I will be in Cambridge on Tuesday and Wednesday next week, returning to Berkhamsted. I you or someone else, can get it to the Cambridge area, I can get it from there to Radlet.

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

I have a hood that I am trying to get from Colchester to Amersham which is very close to Berkhamstead. If I can get the hood to Cambridge any chance it could join the camera tripod for the trip to Berkhamstead?

May be able to tie in getting the tripod from Woodbrige to Cambridge at the same time as it is not far from Colchester

Cheers

• Area Representative

Brooksy

I will be going to Cambridge once more in January, for sure.

Happy to bring a hood back Berko-Amersham shouldn't really be a problem either for me or the recipient.

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

We might be on to a winner here.......

I have spoken to Dave B who is based in Colchester and is the person that has sold me the hood. He is going to be passing through Cambridge on Wednesday evening next week and was wondering if he could arrange to drop the hood off with you? His number is 07970656744. Would you be able to drop him a line and see if that is possible?

Ammo, if you can get the tripod to Colchester by Tuesday morning then Dave P could bring it up to Cambridge with the hood.