Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Happy New Year to all competitors

Andrew Willoughby

Happy & Healthy New Year From Myself and Viv

Why do we all do upgrades in the winter?

I have been freezing my nuts off in the garage for the last three days, I hope it all proves to be worth it.

Is class 3 going to have a Saga championship running in parallel with the club championship?

Off to open the wine now *thumbup* *thumbup*

SUPERLIGHT 176. PINK LIPS AND BITS *redface* *redface* *redface*

Happy new year to all from me too

Resoluting to get into the 95% standards by the end of the year.

Improvements (now finished) except for driver training

Don't forget there are enough Saga's in Class 1 as well, there could be an overall Saga Championship.

Only a couple of months to go

Enjoy,

Mike

(aka VII SVN)

Just to add a slightly belated best wishes to all for the new year and the new season, roll on Goodwood.

Not sure about it being a saga season in class 3, too many good youngsters I'm afraid, as soon as we loose one to the upper echelons then at least one more arrives.

Judging by size of the envelope from the Inland Revenue that thumped on the door mat, timed to kill off any seasonal goodwill only planned upgrade now is from Asda's best to BP Ultimate

See you all in April

Grahame

Happy new year everyone, especially my fellow 2008 Class1'ers. Looking forward to another year of great competition, and banter (windups).

Good luck keeping up the standards in Class1, Flymo. Don't set your standards too high though....bettering your record and bouncing across the grass, all four wheels off, twice on the same run will take some doing 😬.

See you all at Llandow.

Jon

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL COMPETITORS and looking forward to Goodwood. I presume I will be there but haven't a clue where the budget is coming from this year *eek* *eek*

Anyway with all this migration going on who is left in class2 *confused* *confused* *confused*.....I don't want to fit the six speed for nothing 😬 😬 😬

Roger7C

Flymo.

The louvered wheel arches are an essential complement to the aerofoil style wide track. 😳

Anyway, it doesn't hurt to show our nice new shiny sponser that his products are appreciated....he might come back for a second year.... 🥰

BTW, I can't check it, but acceleration feels noticeably quicker...so the combination...along with the small headlights may have had some effect.

All, I've got to do is learn how to use it. *smile*

Enjoy,

Mike

(aka VII SVN)

Laddie

BTW, I can't check it, but acceleration feels noticeably quicker

That's just the wind whistling through the louvres making you sound faster. *tongue*

I can achieve exactly the same effect much cheaper by simply going "Vroom Vroom" 😬

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here