Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Magazines (Evo - Circuit Driver - Motorsport) : donation NtL

Slider7

Evo : issues 69 - 106 (complete)

Circuit Driver : issues 48 - 85 (complete)

Motorsport : 6 issues (nov 02 - jan 03 - feb 03 - mar 03 - apr 03 - jun 03 - jul 03)

All the mags are in perfect condition - you won't be able to tell the difference with a brand new one, apart from the dated info inside 😬

Donation to NtL please *thumbup*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Edited by - Slider@7 on 27 Dec 2008 12:42:20

• 3 weeks later...

Erm ... I'm afraid I am ... since I'm located in Belgium *eek*

BUT, I'm coming to the UK at the end of February 😬

The whole route is not plotted yet, but I certainly am driving to the Cambridge area. Btw, I might know a club member near Dartford who possibly might hold them for you untill you collect from there ... or make further arrangements *wink*

£30 for NtL seems fair to me *thumbup*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

*arrowup*

How did you know I was going to ask if you could be so kind 😳

Anyway, thx 😶‍🌫️ ... will contact you nearer the time (will be passing by on the 28th) as I might need you for some more thing *eek*

Btw, would you like a bottle of the same or try something different (stronger) *confused* 😬 😬

Same here *wink* *wavey*

Thx for the offer *thumbup*

As said, will be traveling to the Cambridge area ... and more then likely also further north to the Norwich area ...

Problem is that I also need to collect some parts in Southampton, which is not possible to do all in one day.

Anyway, will drop you a mail this WE !

• 1 month later...

Will, the mags will be delivered to Ian's location on the 28th of February.

I suggest you arrange further collection / delivery with him directly ... *thumbup*