Click here if you are having website access problems ×

work dammit!

Dyrill

Use the link button above the message box when typing your reply or use the old fashioned long hand method (replace the { } in my explaination with [ ]

{url}uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W91mXr8nPLU{/url} will give you a link that says here

OR,

{url=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W91mXr8nPLU}Youtube video{/url} which looks like this:

Youtube Video

Or put them in the king bunker - the barstewards will never get out of that 😔

(it has never been the same since they changed the numbers round 😔 😔 😔)

and so we come to the conclusion that to make things work :-

1. You should know what you are doing

2. If you don't know what you are doing, there always smart 🙆🏻's around who while claiming to have altruistic thoughts only give you the answer to show you what a smart 🙆🏻 they really are ( *tongue*)

3. You Sir are a cad and a bounder for 'swinging' a hard 'club' in your hand instead of driving your 7 (it is after all 'only' Batchwood *tongue*) - nay verily little Roy and I shall blat for all our life but you are risking being swallowed up within the hell that is now the number 1 hole within that green and pleasant pasture of Batchwood *eek*

(For gods sake man, to paraphrase "are we 7'ners or are we golfers 🤔)

*tongue*

Dicks

😬

Happy xmas every shed dweller *thumbup*

I suspect that 2008 will see the end of my golfing (cr4p as at it is anyway} hence book award) and that 2009 will be the start of many, many years of 7'ning. I will remain though, an honest chap and would rather fess up than not turn up *thumbup*- Have a great Christmas Richard 😬 😬 😬 Looking ...err...forward to meeting you in the new year. 😬

Supersport 1.8 VVC

Edited by - Dyrill on 24 Dec 2008 21:43:57

Post match report. 16 players played and the best score was 38 worst score 23. Yes mine was the worst score *smile* so I have retained the how to play golf book and have been given another wooden spoon. Teed off at 8.15. Had to use yellow balls as it was -2 and very very frosty- wore ski thermals under golf kit! .now on train after downed a few in the 19th to London to celebrate new years eve so writing this on blackberry. Decided to continue with golf despite several slices and pulled tee shots. but will put 7ing first. Looking forward to starting dash project and 2009 blat and trackdaying. Have a great New Year chaps Hope to see you all in Jan. Cheers. Darren.

Supersport 1.8 VVC