Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Camera gear, Canon digital and film, tripod, darkroom. UPDATED

AMMO

Tripod sold to RoyH. Please see Gonads if anybody can deliver from Suffolk to Herts. Thanks.

In addition to the items below I am selling the following two lenses as they are unlikely to be used from now on as I have purchased a full frame DSLR with 24-105 IS lens:

Sigma 24-70 mm f2.8 DG EX. This lens has served me well over the past few years and is in excellent condition. With original box and carry pouch. £150.00

Canon EF-S 17-85 F4-5.6 IS USM . Bought brand new last September from Purdey's. Takes great photos. IS really works. Selling as it only fits crop sensor cameras and the 20D will now be used for back-up only so this lens is likely to sit around un-used. Was split from a kit so comes in a white box. Totally unmarked as new. Comes with lens hood. £215.00

Canon 10D camera body.

Owned from new. Good clean condition. Approx. 10,000 actuations. Has been my back-up for the last couple of years. Has given great results which are indistinguishable from my 20D 8 Megapixel camera. Have made 12x16” prints from this that have been great. 6 Megapixels is more than enough for most uses. A4 / 8x12 and 5x7 prints not a problem. Sensor is clean and seems to attract less dust than my 20D. LCD screen is more colour accurate than my 20D too. Only reason for sale is that I have bought a new full frame camera and don’t need three DSLRs. My 20D will become my back-up and the 10D must go. Can be shipped in original box with all manuals and original accessories.

Paid about £1,000.00 when new and it was the best thing since sliced bread before the Megapixel wars started. Would make a great first DSLR or backup camera.

£150.00 SOLD

Canon 18-55 MkII kit lens. Bought this last year to go on holiday with. Very light. Didn’t want to carry a big lens around with me all day. Takes great photos despite its low price. Will not fit the 10D but can be easily modified to work. Lots of info on web on how to do this or I can do it for you. Will fit all Canon crop frame sensor cameras from 20D onwards. Selling as I bought a 17-85 IS zoom otherwise I would keep it. In fact it is so good I almost thought about keeping the 18-55 and selling the almost new 17-85 IS as the 17-85 will become a back-up too and is heavy to cart around in comparison.

£30.00 SOLD

Canon 28-105 USM zoom. Takes great photos on crop sensor cameras. Will also work on full frame. Bought a 24-105 and also have a 24-70 so really don’t use or need this anymore. Bit skanky so price is low.

£50.00 SOLD

Manfrotto 055CLB tripod with #222 head.

Good, almost perfect, condition. Two camera quick release camera plates. Head is pistol grip type. Very quick to use. Has spirit level bubble. Have another older tripod that I tend to use more than this one. Paid £190.00 new.

£100.00. May split head from tripod if someone is interested. SOLD

Durst B30 Enlarger.

Has lens, electric timer with safe light wired in. Filters for vari-contrast papers. Got it when I thought I might start a darkroom again to print some of my black and white negs. Never found the time. Also have other darkroom stuff like film developing tanks. Please ask if interested.

£25.00

Canon EOS 30 Film camera body.

Very good condition. Has eye control. New spare batteries. Box and manual. Great camera if you still shoot film. I have four other older Canon 35 mm film cameras with FD lenses that I tend to shoot more than this one so it too must go.

£50.00

Delivery extra on all items.

Contact me if you need more info or if you want to come over to have a look.

Ammo

Raceco.com

Edited by - Ammo on 2 Jan 2009 10:11:52

Edited by - Ammo on 2 Jan 2009 10:19:11

Edited by - Ammo on 6 Jan 2009 12:41:53

Edited by - Ammo on 10 Jan 2009 10:26:22

May I just register first dibs on tripod please for a mate - will get back to you later today

OK Had a quick word - his setup is a little heavy for this tripod and QR grip head so need to pass But good price! still about £190 new

Edited by - Billyboy on 21 Dec 2008 12:11:44

RoyH

This is the head here

The tripod is an 055CLB. CLB stands for Classic Black I seem to remember. I thought it would still be current. Some photos of it on this page here

It is very versatile. Three section legs can be set at three different angles. Centre column is reversable or can be taken out completely and replaced with just the triangular plate at the bottom of the column to get really low with the legs in the third shallower, opened up position. Difficult to explain, easier to show you or I'm sure you can work it out yourself.

Ammo

Raceco.com

Edited by - AMMO on 21 Dec 2008 17:48:06

• 2 weeks later...