Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pics added - Carbon and GRP XMAS clearout! Rear wing added

Nickb

Hi all, time for a clearout and some trackday reserve for next year! below are a selection of bits that I have been hoarding and not got round to using time to male some space!

1) Carbon nosecone, good bits original 45 degree weave, "caterham" embossed below rad hole, light and never fitted This fits straight on a friends superlight and would fit my Live axle with a small bit of trimming. Bad bits - was classed as a 2nd, there is a moulding dent on the top and some badly finished carbon on the rh edge. Both these would be hidden by paint and a little filler! I was going to paint this but leave a nose band and central stripe of bare carbon, these areas are fine. How about £200

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

2) 2x pairs of carbon cycle wings, 45 degree weave, some storage scratches but should polish out, no holes never fitted , one pair gloss finish £180, one pair matt finish with misaligned CF matt (shown in matt finish 3) £120

Gloss finish1

Gloss finish2

gloss finish3

Matt finish1

matt finish 2

matt finish 3

3) Single GRP cycle wing with white gelcoat, no holes, never fitted £20

grp1

grp2

grp3

grp4

4) Pair of prototype cycle wings material unknown, weight close to carbon £40

prototype1

prototype2

5) RH Carbon rear wing, 45 degree weave, never fitted, no holes, small crack on mounting flange would not be visible when fitted £175

rear wing1

rear wing2

rear wing3

I will get some pictures of my cycle wing collection! tonight or in the morning and will post links here, thanks for looking

Nick

Edited by - nickb on 16 Dec 2008 15:35:52

Edited by - nickb on 16 Dec 2008 20:21:51

Edited by - nickb on 17 Dec 2008 12:18:19

thanks for the repiles, pictures will now go on 2mrw morning! And will also email to those who have requested pics.

Simonmac you have the nosecone!

Jbl grp is std Caterham, will post a pic of it held up in front of my 13's

If you would like to go ahead with these probably best to blatmail and we can sort logistics!

Thanks

Nick

Pictures now added for all bits, cycle wings are all std Caterham and 13in variety, and made by the Caterham supplier at that period including the prototype ones.

One pair of carbon cycle wings reduced as have remebered about a misaligned weave! One pair gloss finish and one pair more of a matt finish with fault above.

Thanks

Nick.

Thanks for the responses so far.

1) Nosecone - First dibs to Simonmac

2) Cycle wings gloss - 1st dibs to Quietone, Matt - 1st dibs to Vincent, 2nd to Bobt

3) GRP Cycle wing - 1st dibs to JBL

4) Prototype wings and rear wing - Pendennis you can have them as agreed!

If you could all let me know how you wold like to arrange collection/delivery if you haven't so far by Blatmail or email ( nick_barker(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk )that would be great

Thanks

Nick