Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wimmin

The Village Idiot

In the kitchen, or the bedroom.

Never attempt to enter the garage, workshop or garden shed.. *nono*

Never attempt to tidy away paperwork *evil*

Never try to move a room around if it involves rewiring the TV/DVD/Video/Sky *evil* *evil* *mad*

Never try to fix anything made out of metal *evil* *evil* *evil* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Never try to talk to me if I'm searching for something that was there 5 seconds ago, but thanks to the f*ck up you've made of tidying away paperwork its vanished, or if I'm rewiring the TV/DVD/Video/Sky thank to you moving furniture, or if I'm fixing something made of metal that you have previously had a go at and made 10 times worse *nono* *nono* *nono* *mad* *mad* *mad* *evil* *evil* *evil*

That's better *wink*

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Webshots here

*wavey* SM25T, there is only one SM25T who else could you possibly be

Gosh that is one hell of a rant by Mr Strong, looks like he has usurped Cagey's role as Grumpy in Snow White *wink* *tongue*

Still I have to agree with the sentiments, and I'll add one of my own, why oh why are they always 'lunching' with friends 😔 - do something usefull woman like chain yourself to the sink and make the lunch instead of going out all the time *mad* *evil*

Dicks

And why after 8 years in the same house with the same dishwasher can you not figure out there is a pattern to how everything is stacked FFS! *mad*

Or perhaps the manufacturer intended you to just throw things in from a distance in no particular order......

I am normal!

Edited by - Krismuss on 11 Dec 2008 19:10:29