Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SVA rubber bits for a S3 required

Atinod

Wow! I didn't think anybody actually looked in the Wanted section *tongue*

After a very busy year on everything other than my Busa *redface*, time has come for some action *smile*, not least because of the SVA changes in April *eek*

So basically I have just started again. Rear wings, lights, fogs and numberplate done, working on headlights & side repeaters now. I have not applied for the SVA yet so no mad rush, but whatever you two can find would be of help, if you could let me know *thumbup*

I feel less and less like a Club member, until I can get it on the road *redface*

I think I can lay my hands on a grille (assume we're talking nosecone here?) and I've got a few odd bits of rubberwear laying about 😬

Steve

Edited to say: Which bit of the South Coast are you on? May deliver on a suitably sunny day.

Edited by - Bellissimmo on 9 Dec 2008 19:12:58

Is this the mesh grille behind the '7' logo ? Why not get a bit of mesh from B&Q (other DIY stores are available !) and wire/cable tie it all around the perimeter of the 7 'grille'. Would have thought it was something you would want to keep anyway - to stop anything smaller than a housebrick getting past the 7 grille ?

Could always spray it black if you want it to be less visible.

Or - buy the CC grille !

I've thought about making the mesh myself and have looked at B&Q [etc] but it just seems a pain to cut and edge neatly. I'll look again.

I still need the rubber bonnet catch covers [etc] though, so let me know what you have and how much you want for them please *smile*

Cheers, James