Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Collection for sale

kenny.

Due to changed priorities and a loss of interest I have a large collection of Lotus and F1 memorabilia up for sale.

Some items for example are..Lotus F1 body panels, the pit "lollipop" as used by the team in 93/94, Stand 21 fully logo'd pit fire suit, loads of team shirts inc. JPS, Mugen, Camel etc. There are also loads of obsolete models and rare, i.e. 1/20 Tamiya metal Lotus 107/102, RC Lotus F1, and lots of minichamps/Onyx.

Also I have a Alexander Wurtz Benetton Race suit used by Wurtz in Spanish GP, fully certified and fully logo'd including Mild Seven tobacco adverts. F1 watches are also in this collection

Too much to list so please e.mail me with anything you may be after that I've not mentioned. This collection took me years to put together

Kenny SLR

PS Couple of good guitars for sale too......another hobby I've let slip. One Gibson LP custom in black/gold) brand new, one Telecaster sunburst.

Thanks for that Martin, I was a bit taken aback myself. Turned out to be innocent enough though. Found out it was a mate and ex 7 owner who hasn't posted for ages and forgot his password. He used K18 to get back in.

Catch you later,

Kenny

There's been more obscure articles than guitars advertised on here. As a club member I know there are other members and mates out therE that are interested in guitars, hence the mention. But if that's a problem for you then I'll withdraw them.

Kenny SLR

ps how much for the f/x rack?

Edited by - kenny on 24 Jun 2002 20:12:47

Kenny

I wasn't having a go.truth is I've been thinking about sticking some non seven related stuff on the for sale section for a while.I just thought that guitar stuff wouldn't grab anyones attention.How wrong I was smile.gif

About the f/x rack:Was thinking about splitting it for sale.if you are interested then mail me.The units include:Digitech 2101 artist plus/Rocktron Hush/Sansamp PSA 1/BBE sonic maximizer/Marshall 8080 power amp/Zoom 9050/Digitech midi board

Buroz,

it's a George Lynch skulls and snakes with ESPhard case.

Half stack...I dunno,around the £500 mark I guess.

teeth.gif Superlight 143 teeth.gif

"Welcome to 's E venBay', the webs latest on-line auction house"!!!

Well I think that an in-house sale of items can't be a bad thing as long as Sir Barry thinks the site can cope! After all, I'd rather offer the bits to my 'mates' if it'll do 'em a good turn than just Jo Public!

Mav's right about K18SLR - email address slr@slrownersclub.com is an unregistered domain name.

Anyone want a set of Johnny Herberts race boots - from Jerez the day Cobbler took himself and almost Villeneuve off..... I paid rather a lot for them one day when I was drunk and Stirling Moss was the auctioneer! Letter of Authenticity fro JH's manager included.

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM siteid=red>

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website hereid=green>

Edited by - fat arnie on 26 Jun 2002 23:40:45