Click here if you are having website access problems ×

WayO/T Holiday home in Spain for refurb, cheap!

kenny.

Stranger things have happened so I thought I'd advertise it here.

When we bought our place in Spain 6 years back in a moment of madness we also bought a quaint little townhouse needing work.......due to all sorts of personal hassles in between we've just ignored it ☹️

Anyway it's in a little white washed town, which is steeped in Moorish and Roman history called Salares in the heart of Andalucia.

Village has a couple of hundred people and is simply beautiful. The town is having money pumped into it at the moment and a refurb on this place will be welcomed by the town hall. Basically house needs new roof/or terrace and new floor, being a traditional town house it is above another property which is a storeroom/bodega.

I'ts only small at present and when done would have decent lounge, good sized kitchen and a nice bedroom. We were going to put terrace on top rather than new roof which would be large and offering terrific views. This area is a favourite for walkers and is very tranquill but stunning.

25 minutes to the coast on superb mountain roads and what can only be classed as real Spain.............our other house is only 5 minutes away.

As I say we bought this as an investment but have conceded we'll now never touch it.

I know we will not see our money back in full but that's life.

I'll offer it here at £15000 for quick and very cheap sale if anyone really fancied a go.

Kenny